Some Facebook videos make you stumble upon the content and you may want to download a copy of it. While Facebook itself offers a download option, that enables you to view the content offline on Facebook. There are some scenarios where you need the video on your device to be used elsewhere. Facebook videos are generally short which should make them convenient for downloading even without a high-speed network but what are the ways to download them to your device? Please go through the below post, if you are unaware of the answer to this question.
Download Facebook Videos on PC, Android or iPhone
Irrespective of the device you use to access Facebook, you can download the videos in it. Follow the below steps to download a Facebook Video on your desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phones or whatnots.
FbDown is one of the best Facebook video downloaders available online. You can download Facebook video with FbDown on PC using two methods.
- Using video URL
- Using Chrome Extension
Using Video URL
Follow the steps to download a Facebook video by the video URL.
- Go to Facebook on Firefox or Chrome browser and find the video you want to download.
- Do right click on the video and click Show video URL. Then copy the URL
- Open FBDOWN.net in another tab of your browser.
- Paste the copied URL into the URL box of FBDOWN.
- Click Download to go to the download page.
- Click Download video in Normal Quality or Download video in HD Quality.
- If the video starts playing instead of downloading, do right click on the link and select Save As…
- If the download does not begin, then click More Options -> Force Download SD/HD to try from alternate servers.
- You can also click on Other Qualities to check the other available qualities of the video.
Using Chrome Extension
There is a Chrome Extension named Video Downloader PLUS from FbDown to download Facebook videos with ease. This extension will be helpful for you if you frequently download Facebook videos. You do not need to copy the video URL to download a video in this method. To install Video Downloader PLUS extension in Chrome, follow the below steps.
- Go to Video Downloader PLUS Chrome Extension page in Chrome browser.
- Click Add to Chrome button.
- Click Add extension on the confirmation popup.
- Restart Chrome after the installation gets finished.
Now you are ready to download any Facebook video by one click. Follow the steps to download a Facebook video.
- Open the Facebook video that you want to download on Chrome.
- You can see the Download button on the top-right corner of the Facebook video. Click the button.
- A new tab will be opened with the video download link. Click Download your Video.
Download multiple videos
Some Facebook posts may have more than one video. Or you may have a saved playlist in your Facebook account that has numerous videos. In such cases, if the page has multiple videos, click the Video Downloader PLUS button on the top-right corner of the browser (next to the Address bar). FbDown will detect the videos from the page and list out each video with a download button. Click the respective Download button to download the video. A Firefox extension is soon to be released by FbDown.
Just note that you can download Facebook live videos only after the streaming is finished.
Remove Chrome extension
You can remove or disable the Video Downloader PLUS Chrome extension by following the below steps.
- Click the three vertical dots on the top-right corner of the Chrome browser and click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Extensions from the left pane.
- Click Remove to uninstall the extension.
- Or click the toggle button to disable the extension temporarily. You can enable it back at any time.
If you want to download Facebook video on iPhone, you need to install Mozilla Firefox into your iPhone. Then follow the below steps.
- Copy the Facebook video URL from the Facebook app.
- Go to FBDown on Firefox browser, paste the URL in the URL box and click the Download button.
- Tap and hold on any download video link and select Download Link option.
- Then click Download Now.
- Go to Firefox Download Manager to see the downloaded video.
If you want to download Facebook videos on Android phone, you may need to install Video Downloader for Facebook app into your phone. Follow the below steps.
- Install Video Downloader for Facebook app into your device and open the app.
- Login to your Facebook account and tap any video.
- Tap Download to download the video.
- If you have the video URL, go to the URL tab on the app. Paste the URL and tap the Download button.
- You can manage the downloaded videos on the Downloads tab.
Why are you still waiting? Go ahead and show your skills on downloading to your friends. Comments can be submitted, if you know any other ways to download a Facebook video.